Tuesday 11 September 2007

Mother Hen!



It's been a long time since i have posted, but i have been soo busy! In between postings, i have moved house ( never again )lol. it has taken me a wee while to get my craft stuff organized again lol, anyway, it is my mum's birthday on the 21st of September and i thought i would make her something, as she keeps chickens when i saw this in one of my old copies of Simply Knitting magazine i just knew that this would just be perfect!


This is a pic of my hen naked, but she has got bloomers on, so she has some dignity lol. I do have to admit,that if i was not making this for my mum, then i properly would of given up on it, It wasn't difficult, but it was fiddlely !


My hen is now dressed (so she can stop blushing now!) I am more or less happy with it, but i am always critical of my work, i think when you make something, you know when you have made a mistake, and they stick out a mile to you, but not to anybody else.

All that is left to do now is to add the beaks and little claws on the chicks.

No comments: