Friday 30 March 2007

Short and Sweet bolero from the Happy Hooker


This is another wip,as you can proberly see it's the short and sweet from the Happy hooker book. I love doing this pattern, which suprised me as I thought the lace pattern would be difficult to do, but I have found it ok to do and the pattern easy to follow, i have had to frog a few rows here and there but apart from that, I am enjoying making this, i had to go down to a 3mm hook for this and i used a dk weight(light worsted) to get the gauge! I have just got to finish the sleeves and then its done, i will post a pic of me wearing it when it is completed! and yes there's no sewing wooooooohooooooo! ( i don't think!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm working on this project now, and the sides are giving me a bit of a problem! Could you help me out?!
email to mkchapma@gmail.com
thanks!

Anonymous said...

Well said.