Thursday 29 March 2007

Sooo many patterns!

I am sure all yarn lovers, knitters and crocheter's go through this, but there are so many patterns that I want to start, like now! I have definitly got what is widely known as startitis! The thing is, I keep starting new projects, but I am not getting anywhere with them! I just seem to be casting on, then frogging them because I have gone wrong! /here is a list of some of the patterns that I really want to make
  1. Meadow sweet sweater from simply knitting mag (have done the back, just started the front).
  2. Sexie Halter from Stitch ' n' Bitch Nation(have started this many time just can't get it right).
  3. Lacy bolero from the art of knitting part-work mag.
  4. Glorious Glade antique lace cardigan from simply Knitting mag(really nervous about starting this one).
  5. Tequilla Sunrise layer top from Simply Knitting mag.
  6. Beautiful Berry from Simply Knitting mag.
  7. Waistcoat from the art of knitting part-work
  8. Baker boy cap from the art of knitting part-work
  9. Ultra Femme from Stitch 'n' Bitch Nation
  10. Squares for the throw.
There's more, but you get the idea!

No comments: